How It Works
How to brew delicious coffee with the filter coffee maker pour over:
- Place your pour-over on a flat, heatproof, non-slip surface.
- Add fresh, filter ground coffee to the cone – we recommend one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop for each cup/4oz water.
- Slowly pour hot (not boiling) water in a circular motion over the coffee grounds, until they’re evenly saturated. Then pour additional hot water up to maximum capacity.
- Allow water to pass through the coffee into the borosilicate glass carafe (this takes around four minutes).
- Remove the filter, insert the plastic lid, and pour a great cup of joe.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. The glass carafe and stainless steel filter are dishwasher safe.