Coffee lovers know that many things contribute to the taste of their favorite cup of joe, such as the method and temperature of brewing. But it’s the freshness of the beans that’s most important. Unlock the potential of your coffee beans with the BODUM BISTRO burr coffee grinder.
This grinder crushes beans effortlessly between stainless steel conical burrs rather than slicing them like conventional grinders, making this one of the better electric coffee grinders for aromatic coffee that’s bursting with flavor. With 12 grind settings, you can go from French press to espresso – and everything in between – with perfect ease. The detachable coffee bean container holds enough beans to last for days, while its tightly fitting lid ensures their freshness. Freshly ground beans are deposited into a clear plastic container that’s simple to detach and ergonomically shaped for easy pouring into your preferred coffee maker.
- Neat, compact blade grinder that holds 60g coffee beans
- Uses a durable, stainless steel blade that spins at a precise RPM
- Simple push button control for pulse or continuous grind
- Transparent lid making it easy to achieve the desired coarseness of your beans
- Convenient cord storage in the base
- Made of stainless steel, plastic and rubber
How It Works
The BISTRO electric coffee grinder is simple and user-friendly to operate.
- Add coffee beans in the top container, and turn the adjustment dial to your preferred setting.
- Press and control the on/off button, and in a few seconds you’ll be ready to brew your coffee – and savor its delicious taste and aroma.
Use & Care
Always disconnect the burr coffee grinder from the mains before cleaning. The grinding ring, coffee bean container and ground coffee container are fully removable for fuss-free cleaning. Brush the grinding ring with a soft brush, and use a damp cloth to wipe the coffee bean containers and housing.